An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
20 Premium Cross Processing Presets (Lomo Style)
There are no reviews currently available.
Files will be installed to your Downloads folder.
How to Install Your Lightroom Presets:
1. Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File) on a PC or Lightroom then Preferences on a Mac.
2. Go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
4. Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
5. Double click on Lightroom.
6. Next double click on Develop Presets Folder.
7. Copy the contents of the Pretty Presets Folder, found in your download, into the “Develop Presets” folder.
8. You are done! If Lightroom was open when you copied the Pretty Presets, you will have to close it and restart it.
More By This Producer:
Fujifilm Simulator consists of 6 different colour actions. You can convert your digital photos into the style of analog photographs. Forget all those color actions you used to have before. Fujifilm Simulator has the actions you need to create the closest
Backscatter Reducer (Photoshop Actions) for Underwater Photographers
Professional Retouching Tools and Color Filters