Install this extension using CCD / Download using an Extension Install Utility
Starting in November 2020, Adobe Exchange has removed the “auto-install” feature. After acquisition, plugins need to be manually installed from Creative Cloud desktop App. If you don’t believe your plugin was installed, try these three steps:
- Open Creative Cloud Desktop App & then go to “Marketplace” tab on top left.
- Click on “Manage Plugins” it will show all the Add-ons you have acquired so far.
- Click on “Install” button on the Add-on card you intend to download & install.
- You will see a spinning wheel in the card for that Add-on. Please wait for the Add-on to be installed.
- If it failed, please provide email@example.com with the exact error message and its screenshot.
- If it says successful, please read the ‘Where to Find it’ tab on the add-on homepage (click on Add-on name) which will tell you where you can find the product after it has been installed.
If you are an enterprise customer of Creative Cloud Apps and your administrator will not let you load Creative Cloud Desktop on your PC, follow these instructions to download the extension and install it with an Extension Install Utility.
Download your extension (.zxp file)
Download your extension using the button below to download the zxp file to your computer's Downloads folder.Download Lens - 20 Vibrant Effects
Enter any passwords, or accept any notices your computer’s operating system presents.
Install your extension with an Adobe compatible Extension Install Utility
If you were unable to install your extension using the Creative Cloud desktop app, please follow the instructions below to use an extension install utility such as Anastasiy’s Extension Manager. If you are looking to install a decrypted extension (as we don't support encrypted extensions for enterprise use cases) for multiple Creative Cloud for teams or Creative Cloud for enterprise users you can deploy using the CC Packager.
Open Anastasiy’s Extension Manager or your chosen Extension Install Utility. If you don’t have it on your computer, below are download links for alternative utilities.
Once downloaded and installed, use an extension install utility to install your .zxp files.
After selecting either the Mac or Windows version of your chosen Extension Install Utility, download it to your computer and follow the installation instructions from the installer, which should be in your Downloads folder.
Install your extension from Adobe Exchange by selecting File > Install extension or following the instructions within the install utility and selecting the extension from within your computer’s Downloads folder.
Check 'Where to Find it'
Follow the instructions in the 'Where to find it' section on the product details page. Some products may require you to carry out further steps to install.